Secure this trendy two bedroom, two bathroom, single storey villa before someone else does. Neutral décor throughout. Open plan kitchen, dining & living area over looks "the rose garden" set in the heart of the village with north facing aspect a truly tranquil garden setting.
· Main bedroom with ensuite, build in wardrobe, tv & phone points
· Minor bedroom with double built in robe
. Oversized main bathroom which is purpose built for wheelchair access
· Separate WC
· Separate laundry with overhead cupboards and built in sink to laundry cabinet
· Stone bench top to kitchen bench
· Good size pantry
· Gas cook top with range hood and electric wall oven
· Reverse Cycle air conditioner to living area
· Gas bayonet to living area
· New carpet and newly painted in soft warm neutral colour
· Separate brick store room of rear patio
· Security doors to front entry and sliding door
Retirement living is quite advantageous, the security of knowing there are always people around, you retain your individuality and independence; can be involved in village life if you want or not. The gardens are an integral part of village life, such a visual delight, without the hard work.
Daily activities include darts, carpet bowls, pool, table tennis and board games. There are occasional excursions outside the village, a shoppers bus, happy hour and even bingo fortnightly. The facilities are for all residents and their families. A craft group is enjoyed by many as is the indoor heated swimming pool and spa.
This is a must see property; contact the Village Operations Manager, Sue Shaw to arrange a private inspection of this property and village.
Find out more about this home or arrange a viewing today.ENQUIRE TODAY